Recent Conferences Papers and Invites to Talk
- June 2013: Presented at the Hyde Park Picture House, Leeds: Anchoring Rural/Urban Aesthetics
- June 2012: Panel for the BA Fine Art Degree Show (paid position)
- Oct 2012: Presented at Heritage Show and Tell, Leeds: Alive and Kicking: The Legacy of Woodhouse Cemetery
- July 2012: Invited speaker at Land2 Symposium: Close to Home: Artists Reconsider the Local, Leeds (paper title: Speaking of Space: Revealing the Other St George’s Field).
- June 2012: Presented at Situationist Aesthetics: The SI, Now, University of Sussex (paper title: My Name is Tina and I’m a Psychogeographer: Situating the Addictions and Abuses of Urban Walking Today).
- June 2012: Presented at The London Conference in Critical Thought, Birkbeck College, London (paper title: Formulating Systems of Affect: Developing a methodology for interrogating and responding to the dominant aesthetic).
Projects and Links
Since May 2010 Tina has been collaborating with two London-based academics, James Kennell and Wesley Rykalski, on a spatio-psychogeographical project that explores seaside resorts: www.arcadespromenades.wordpress.com