Conference Papers and Invites to Talk
- Sept 2011: Presented at Austere Cultures, Cultures of Austerity: Reaction to the Erosion of Critical Spaces, Leeds Metropolitan University (paper title: The Spectacle of the Institution: Situating Austerity in the University of Excellence)
- Sept 2011: Presented at The Royal Geographical Society Annual Conference, London (paper title: Learning Space: Psychogeography as an Educational and Creative Tool)
- Sept 2010: Presented at Society of Cartographers Conference, Manchester University (paper title: Challenging Anti-Production: Schizocartography as Method and Practice).
- Dec 2010: Presented at Spaces and Flows Conference, UCLA, Los Angeles (paper title: Schizocartography of a Red Brick).
- May 2010: Talk at Bradford Grid (urban photography group) at the University of Bradford.
- July 2010: Presented at ‘City/States: revealing urban space and place’, Bradford University (paper title: From Nation-State to Excellence: Negotiating the Posthistoric University).
Projects and Links
North and South: Across the Great Divide (radio appearance):
Since May 2010 Tina has been collaborating with two London-based academics, James Kennell and Wesley Rykalski, on a spatio-psychogeographical project that explores seaside resorts: www.arcadespromenades.wordpress.com